WE ARE CLOSED FROM 5TH NOVEMBER 2020 UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
To reduce social contact, the Government has ordered personal care facilities such as hair, beauty and nail salons venues to close.
We are sorry for any inconvenience
COVID – SECURE
We want to 100% reassure you that we’re doing absolutely everything we can to ensure your safety during your salon visit. Our top priority remains the wellbeing of our customers and people and in providing a safe environment.
We’re asking our customers and people to:
– Follow guidelines on social distancing and personal hygiene to avoid spreading or catching the virus.
– Washing hands on arrival, during the time at and before leaving the salon.
– Making use of the tissues and anti-bacterial gel/wipes/soap provided.
Added to this, we’re also:
– Cleaning the salon from top to bottom each day.
– Freshly sterilising all kit and touch points for each customer.
– Switching to disposables where we can. That’s cups, spoons, towels, gowns, etc. If unavailable, we’ll make sure towels and gowns are freshly laundered at 60 degrees between customers.
– Providing our staff with PPE and changing how we work so there are less people in the salon at the same time.
Please try to arrive before your booking time. If you think you may be late please contact us. During premium times it may be necessary to treat appointments as canceled for clients arriving more than 5 minutes late.
A 24 hours notice of cancellation is required to avoid a discretionary charge of 50%.
Telephone: 020 7602 6664
Opening Times: Monday–Sunday 10:00am–8:00pm
Buses from Kensington High Street: 9, 10, 28 & 49
Buses from Kensington Olympia: 9, 10,28 & 27
Buses from Shepherd Bush: 49 & C1
Parking in local area:
Mon–Fri: FREE after 7:00 pm
Sat: FREE after 1:30 pm